LEGAL NOTICE LSSI – CE
In compliance with the Law 34/2002, of July 11, Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE), you are informed by the company that it is the owner of the website. In accordance with the requirements of article 10 of the aforementioned Law, the following data are reflected.
The owner of this website is: LABORATORIOS PHERGAL SA
Registered address: C / HIERRO, 79 28850 TORREJÓN DE ARDOZ (MADRID)
Access and / or use of this website attributes the condition of USER, who accepts, from such access and / or use, the General Conditions of Use set forth herein. The aforementioned conditions will apply regardless of the General Conditions of the Contract, that in their case are obligatory.
USE OF THE WEBSITE
The website provides access to a multitude of information, services, programs or data (hereinafter, ” content”) on the Internet belonging to LABORATORIOS PHERGAL SA or its licensors to which the USER may have access. The USER assumes responsibility for the use of the site. This responsibility extends to the registration that is necessary to access certain services or contents.
In this registry, the USER will be responsible for providing truthful and lawful information. As a result of this registration, the USER can be provided with a password for which he will be responsible, pledging to make diligent and confidential use of it. The USER undertakes to make appropriate use of the contents and services that LABORATORIOS PHERGAL SA offers through its website and including but not limited to not to use them to:
- engage in illicit, illegal activities or contrary to good faith and public order
- spread content or propaganda of a racist, xenophobic, pornographic of an illegal nature, an advocacy of terrorism or a violation of human rights
- cause damage to the physical and logical systems of LABORATORIOS PHERGAL SA, its suppliers or third parties, introduce or spread computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are likely to cause the aforementioned damage;
- attempt to access and, where appropriate, use the email accounts of other users and modify or manipulate their messages. LABORATORIOS PHERGAL SA reserves the right to withdraw all comments and contributions that violate respect for the dignity of the person, that are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, that attack against youth or childhood, order or public safety or which, in its opinion, are not suitable for publication. Under no circumstances will, LABORATORIOS PHERGAL SA be responsible for the opinions expressed by users through forums, chats, or other participatory tools.
INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY
LABORATORIOS PHERGAL SA owns all the intellectual and industrial property rights of its web page, as well as the elements contained therein (including, images, sound, audio, video, software or texts, trademarks or logos, combinations of colours, structure and design, selection of materials used, computer programs necessary for its operation, access and use, etc.).
All rights reserved. By virtue of the provisions of articles 8 and 32.1, second paragraph, of the Law on Intellectual Property, the reproduction, distribution and public communication, including the method of making them available, of all or part of the contents of this web page for commercial purposes is expressly prohibited, in any medium and by any technical means, without the authorization of LABORATORIOS PHERGAL SA. The USER undertakes to respect the Intellectual and Industrial Property rights owned by LABORATORIOS PHERGAL SA. The elements of the site can be visualized and even printed, copied and stored on your computer hard drive or on any other physical medium, as long as it is solely and exclusively for your personal and private use. The USER must refrain from deleting, altering, evading or manipulating any protection device or security system that was installed on the pages of LABORATORIOS PHERGAL SA.
EXCLUSION OF GUARANTEES AND RESPONSIBILITY
LABORATORIOS PHERGAL SA is not responsible, under any circumstances, for damages of any kind that may be caused, including: errors or omissions in the content, lack of availability of the website or transmission of viruses or malicious programmes or harmful contents, despite having adopted all the necessary technological measures to prevent it.
LABORATORIOS PHERGAL SA reserves the right to carry out without prior notice the modifications it deems necessary on its website, being able to change, delete or add both the contents and services provided through it and the way in which they are presented or located in its website.
In the event that the website has links or hyperlinks to other Internet sites, LABORATORIOS PHERGAL SA will not exercise any type of control over said sites and contents. Under no circumstances will LABORATORIOS PHERGAL SA assume any responsibility for the contents of any link belonging to a third party website, nor will it guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy, amplitude, veracity, validity and constitutionality of any material or information contained in any of said hyperlinks or other Internet sites.
Likewise, the inclusion of these external connections will not imply any type of association, merger or partnership with the entities connected.
RIGHT OF EXCLUSION
LABORATORIOS PHERGAL SA reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to the website and / or services offered without prior notice, on its own or by a third party, to those users who fail to comply with these General Conditions of Use.
LABORATORIOS PHERGAL SA will pursue the breach of these conditions, as well as any improper use of its website, by exercising all civil and criminal actions that may correspond to it by law.
MODIFICATION OF THE PRESENT CONDITIONS AND DURATION
LABORATORIOS PHERGAL SA may modify at any time the conditions determined herein, being duly published as they appear herein.
The validity of the aforementioned conditions will depend on their exposure and will be in force until they are modified by other duly published ones.
APPLICABLE LEGISLATION AND JURISDICTION
The relationship between LABORATORIOS PHERGAL SA and the USER will be governed by current Spanish regulations and any dispute will be submitted to the Courts and Tribunals of the aforementioned city.
A cookie is an information file that the server of this website sends to the device (computer, smartphone, tablet, etc.) of the person accessing the page to store and retrieve information about the navigation that is carried out from said device.
LABORATORIOS PHERGAL SA uses different types of cookies (technical, analytical and social) solely for the purpose of improving the user’s navigation on the website, without any type of advertising or similar purpose.
LABORATORIOS PHERGAL SA, does not collect any personal data through cookies. All cookies, except those used by the Google Analytics statistics system, are temporary and disappear at the end of the session.
LABORATORIOS PHERGAL SA uses the following cookies on this website:
- Session cookies, to ensure that users who write comments on the blog are human and not automated applications. In this way, spam is fought.
This website uses the following third-party cookies:
- Google Analytics: Stores cookies to be able to compile statistics on the traffic and volume of visits to this website. By using this website, you are consenting to the processing of information about you by Google. Therefore, the exercise of any right in this regard must be done by communicating directly with Google.
- Social networks: Each social network uses its own cookies so that you can click on buttons such as Like or Share.
The user may, at any time, choose which cookies he wants to work on this website by:
- a) The browser configuration; (indicate the link in each browser to enable or disable cookies)
- b) Third-party tools, available online, which allow users to detect cookies on each website they visit and manage their deactivation.
Acceptance of this policy implies that the user has been informed in a clear and complete manner about the use of data storage and recovery devices (cookies) as well as that LABORATORIOS PHERGAL SA has the user’s consent for the use thereof as established in article 22 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE).