Read and follow instructions before use. Warning: Hair colorants can cause severe allergic reactions. Before you start- check your skin sensitivity.
IMPORTANT: Contains phenylenediamines and hydrogen peroxide. The proportion for mixing colorant and color developer must always be 1:1. This product is not intended for use on persons under the age of 16. Temporary “black henna” tattoos may increase your risk of allergy.
Do not color your hair if:
- You have a rash on your face or sensitive, irritated and damaged scalp.
- You have ever experienced any reaction after coloring your hair.
- You have experienced a reaction to a temporary “black henna” tattoo in the past.
Skin sensitivity test: Any cosmetic product can cause an unexpected allergic reaction and, for this reason, a skin sensitivity test must be carried out before each and every use, for 48 hours, before coloring your hair - even if you are a regular user of hair dyes. If your scalp is irritated, or you have damaged or broken skin, do not complete the skin sensitivity test and do not color your hair until your scalp is fully healed.
- Remove any earrings. Cleanse a small area (1-2cm) of skin behind your ear and on your inner elbow and dry gently.
- Put on the gloves provided and carefully unscrew the caps from the Colorant (A) & the Color Developer (B) bottles.
- In a plastic bowl, using plastic utensils, mix a small amount (in equal measures) of the Colorant (A) & the Color Developer (B) until totally blended. Do not use a metal bowl or metal utensils. Reseal both bottles immediately to preserve the contents ready for full application 48 hours later.
- Using a cotton bud, apply the mixture to the cleansed area behind your ear and on your inner elbow and allow it to dry.
- Then apply 2 more layers, each time allowing the areas to dry in-between.
- Leave the test mixture on the skin for at least 48 hours without washing, covering or touching the test area.
- If you experience any signs of a reaction, such as swelling, redness, blistering, rash or itching, in or around the test area, you are sensitive to one or more of the ingredients within the formula.
IF YOU EXPERIENCE A REACTION DURING THE APPLICATION, SUCH AS STINGING, BURNING, IRRITATION OR A RASH ON THE SCALP, RINSE IMMEDIATELY AND DISCONTINUE USE. IF YOU EXPERIENCE DIFFICULTY BREATHING, A RAPIDLY SPREADING SKIN RASH, DIZZINESS OR FAINTNESS AND/OR SWELLING TO EYES/FACE, SEEK IMMEDIATE MEDICAL ATTENTION. BEFORE COLORING YOUR HAIR AGAIN YOU SHOULD CONSULT A DOCTOR.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Always wear the gloves provided.
- Avoid contact with eyes. Rinse immediately if product comes into contact with them with plenty of water. Visit your doctor if irritation persists. (If you wear contact lenses, remove them before rinsing).
- This product is designed for use on the scalp area only. Do not use to dye eyelashes or eyebrows or any other areas of hair, such as facial hair.
- Avoid any unnecessary contact with the skin.
- Do not inhale or ingest the product.
- Prepare and apply the mixture in a well-ventilated area.
- If your hair has been permed, bleached or relaxed recently, wait at least 2 weeks before applying Naturtint® Permanent Colorant gel.
- Always complete the color strand test to check you will achieve your desired color result.
- If, during the days following application, you experience itching, redness, spots, swelling, blisters and/or oozing of the eyes, face and/or scalp seek medical attention.
- For all questions concerning your individual sensitivity, consult your doctor.
- Do not use on children
TATTOOS MAY INCREASE YOUR RISK OF ALLERGY. PLEASE READ AND FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE USE.